If you or a loved one love burning wax melts to fragrance your home, this is a lovely all in one set.
Each wax melt is made in small batches by slowly melting 100% soy wax and infusing it with a high content of fine, vegan oil. They smell divine!
The set contains two sets of wax melts packaged in a recyclable, bio-degradable glassine packaging bag.
It also contains a burner to melt the melts on. Ensure you place the burner on a heat-resistent matt.
Unlike candles that burn with a wick, wax melts are placed in a burner and slowly warmed from a tea light.
Just 1 melt will spread enough scent around your room!
AMBER AND PATCHOULI,
Or a choose a Christmas set:
:: Soy wax melts : ~120g
:: Ceramic wax melt burner
NB – tealights are not sold with this product
You can optionally choose to add a gift card and message which I’ll hand write – add your message to the field shown.
You can also optionally send a candle card (15 hours). The message on the tin will say ‘SHINE BRIGHT’
The candle scent will be a surprise scent chosen at random but which I know will be loved!
About By Jane Studio home fragrance
With sumptuous scents my products aim to help calm your day down or brighten someone’s day. They make an excellent gift to cherish in your home. They aim to help provide mood-boosting effects to help everyone from sleep-deprived parents to those working long hours, to those who need help to wind down.
The simple and contemporary design will suit all home decors and tastes, as a lovely gift for your home or someone special.
I have been hand-pouring in small batches in Buckinghamshire since 2017.
Avoiding mass production means I take care with each product, making sure you’re being sent the best home fragrance possible.
I use high quality, fine, vegan, paraben-free and phathalate-free fragrance oils at a high fragrance load and carefully formulated to ensure a well-scented candle when unlit, or lit.
The melts are made using 100% natural soy, paraffin-free wax ensuring a longer and cleaner burn.
The products are crafted with care, compliant and tested well to ensure a great burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
- Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candles.
- Keep the wax melt burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Place your burner on a safe surface which will not be affected by heat.
- Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
- The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
- Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
- Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
Direction for Use
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
- Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
- Allow the heat of the tea-light to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use.. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
- Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
- Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.