Pink Peonies: An extremely smooth floral fragrance reflecting peony flowers in full bloom, our best selling candle.
Smell the blooms of summer all year.
This floral-scented flame is a blend of natural soy wax and fine, vegan-friendly oil.
Contained within a premium electroplated glass jar.
The luxurious jar will make a wonderful gift, look beautiful in the home, make the room smell divine, help to enhance your mood and once empty provide a gorgeous and reusable glass jar.
It will come wrapped in fabric.
Select to add a box if you would like it boxed and labelled with it’s scent.
If you would like it gift wrapped, select the option in the cart to add gift wrap.
- Made with soy wax for a clean burn
- Blended with vegan-friendly, paraben-free and phathalate-free fragrance oils
- High fragrance oil content ensures a devine-scented candle to help your home feel wonderful
- Braided cotton wick for an even burn
- ~40+ hours burn time, Height: ~100mm, Diameter: ~80mm
- The jar can be reused as a plant pot, vase or holder for your items!
About By Jane Studio home fragrance
With sumptuous scents my candles aim to help calm your day down or brighten someone’s day. They make an excellent gift to cherish in your home.
They aim to help provide mood-boosting effects to help everyone from sleep-deprived parents to those working long hours, to those who need help to wind down.
I have been hand-pouring candles in small batches in Buckinghamshire since 2017. Avoiding mass production means I take care with each candle, making sure you’re being sent the best home fragrance possible.
Candle burning tips
- The first time you burn your candle, let the wax melt to the edge of the container to ensure you make the most of your candle.
- Ensure the wick has been trimmed to around a 5mm length every time you burn your candle to stop the flame getting too big.
- Keep out off reach of curtains, animals and children and away from a draft.
- I recommend not burning for any longer than 3 hours at a time.
- The glass jar can become hot to the touch so handle with care.
- Always place on a heat-proof mat, never directly on top of the table surface.