The first time you burn your candle, let the wax melt to the edge of the container to ensure you make the most of your candle.
- Trim the candle wick to 5mm each time before burning to stop the flame getting too big.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything flammable and away from any draughts of air.
- Keep out off reach of curtains, animals and children and away from a draft.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Be sure the candle is placed on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn for any longer than 3 hours (10cl/90g candle tin) or 4 hours (all larger candles such as 30cl 190g candle).
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- All candles have a warning sticker on the base, please do not remove.
Directions for use
:: Remove the cap and remove stopper
:: Screw back on the cap and insert the reeds
:: Keep away from radiators and direct sunlight.
:: Do not consume
:: Keep away from surfaces as they may stain from the oil, stand the diffuser on a coaster or protective surface
:: Avoid contact with skin and eyes
:: Wash hands and exposed skin after handling
:: Keep away from children and pets